Study Visa For United Kingdom
The United Kingdom is one of the leading countries with top universities which offer higher education in various fields, including engineering, business, management, art, design, and law, among others.
Why Study in the United Kingdom?
1. Education and academic facilities of the highest caliber.
2. Two-year post-study work visa.
3. Institutions have consistently ranked among the world’s best.
4. There are numerous specializations to study.
5. Admission without IELTS is possible.
6. Masters programs that include paid placements or internships.
7. Working part-time is an option. 20 hours per week for degree courses during study time.
8. Possibility of working full-time
UK study visa requirements
To fulfill all of the UK student visa criteria, you must provide:
1. Passport information
2. A recently taken snapshot
4. Evidence of sufficient English language abilities, as proven by completing one of the secure English language tests (SELT).
Consult Our Experts
The Migration Station is accustomed to assisting potential overseas students in obtaining Student Visas regularly. One of our experienced immigration lawyers can walk you through your many Study Visa alternatives and help you decide which path is best for you. We have emigration attorneys that can help you with any questions you have regarding relocating from the United Kingdom to another nation.